Orders received by 12:00 midnight PST will be processed the following business morning.
1. Espresso Vivace is all about delivering fresh coffee to your doorstep, coffee is shipped on the same day it is roasted; the roasting date is clearly stamped on the bag. For freshness reasons we do not ship roasted coffee outside the United States nor do we ship ground. Your options are limited to USPS Priority Mail and UPS 3 day select, UPS 2nd Day Air, and UPS Next Day Air. We do ship to APO addresses using USPS Priority Mail.
2. We offer a variety of shipping methods for nonperishable products, including green coffee; we make both USPS priority mail and UPS shipping available to you for shipping within the USA.
3. We do not charge a handling fee; we pass the shipping charges directly on to you. If you are ordering a nonperishable product within Washington State, Washington State requires us to charge sales tax on the shipping.
4. Please be aware that USPS does not guarantee arrival times, the tracking number they provide is used for delivery confirmation only. If you choose UPS shipping, they do guarantee arrival times and their tracking number will follow the package. The pricing difference between the two varies depending on you location and it is worth checking for the best shipping deal.
5. Since UPS does not ship on Saturdays or Sundays (even for express shipping), the actual delivery date may differ from the estimated transit time. For example: a Next Day Air order, leaving our warehouse on a Friday for New York, will not arrive until Monday, even though it has a one day transit time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us prior to placing an order.
UPS NEXT DAY AIR: Next business day not including weekends or holidays.
UPS 2nd DAY AIR: Second business day (by end day), not counting the day shipped.
UPS 3 DAY SELECT: Third business day (by end of day), not counting the day shipped.
1. International orders will be shipped via UPS and occasionally may take up to 5 business days to ship depending on the destination and size of the order. We do not post international shipping prices on the website, please feel free to call or email us for a shipping quote.
2. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches its final international destination. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from Espresso Vivace, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. If you have concerns or questions regarding this, please contact your local customs agency PRIOR to placing an order.
3. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment and product information to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
4. Items refused at the time of delivery will be refunded, but will incur a return delivery charge, assessed by UPS; shipping fees are not refundable.
Roasted coffee returned within 7 days can be refunded or exchanged. All other products must be returned unused in their original packaging within 30 days for a complete refund. Call or email our shipping manager to make arrangements.
We use Verisign for our credit card verification and processing however; your card will not be charged until the day your order is ready to ship.
We only use information you provide us to get the product to you door step. We will send you a confirmation email for both the order and the shipment, which will include a tracking number. We will not sell your information.
If you have any questions regarding our policies, shipments, products or your order, please feel free to contact us at:
Espresso Vivace, Inc.
1122 East Pike Street, Suite 770
Seattle, WA 98122-3934